Xalapa, Veracruz Mexico - City Guide
Search VisitXalapa.com

Welcome To Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico City Guide Xalapa Veracruz Mexico
Learn more about Xalapa, MexicoLearn more about Jalapa, Veracruz, MexicoContact UsReach your target market - advertise with VisitXalapa.comSite Map for Visit Xalapa dot com

Do I have to register my vehicle in the US every six months?

Home > FAQs > General Travel & Moving Questions

No. If you have an FM3 residency visa you can legally import and register your vehicle at the office of customs in Veracruz (depending on where you are in the country of Mexico these office are located in relative cities).

You will be required to provide certain documents related to the car or truck, your residency, and personal information.

The process is relatively simple and does not take a lot of time.

Currency Converter

2019 VisitXalapa.com
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

All photos, text, and content submitted to this site are solely the responsibility of the contributor. By using this site you acknowledge not to hold site publisher responsible.